It Takes a Village Music Therapy session
Our next event in ‘It Takes a Village’, is a Music Therapy session set up for Saturday 11th September at 4pm GMT, with Cindy Jo Morison, Music Therapist and Neurologic Music Therapist, who has held sessions for our KS community previously and the children and families really enjoyed the sessions.
Cindy has given some suggestions for musical instruments that you may like to gather for the event,
- Pots/pans and kitchen utensils for drums
- Two spoons played together like castanets
- Keys for shakers/bells
- Scarves, feathers or both
- Cuddly toys eg. teddy bears or zoo animals
- Musical instruments or make your own;
- Half fill empty plastic drinks bottles with rice, pasta, buttons etc.
If you are interested in joining the event, please register your interest here, it is promising to be a fun and stimulating time for all who join in!